Math can be a difficult subject for some kids. But it doesn’t have to be! There are plenty of online resources that can make learning math fun for kids. Here are 5 websites that your kids will love and that will help them improve their math skills.
- Brighterly.com – This website has online math courses for elementary students to help practice math in a fun way. There’s something for everyone here, from basic addition and subtraction games for younger kids to more advanced algebra games for older children.
- Math is Fun – As the name suggests, Math is Fun is all about making math fun for kids. On this site, kids can learn about different topics in math, try their hand at quizzes and puzzles, and even play some math-themed online games.
- Sheppard Software – Sheppard Software offers hundreds of free online games covering a wide range of topics, including math. Kids can playgames to learn about everything from basic arithmetic to fractions and decimals. And if they need a little extra help, there are also plenty of educational articles on the site.
- AAA Math – AAA Math is a comprehensive website that covers everything from basic addition and subtraction to more advanced topics like geometry and trigonometry. This site also includes a section where kids can work on their times tables.
- CK-12 Foundation – CK-12 Foundation offers free online textbooks covering a variety of subjects, including math. These texts are designed to be flexible so that they can be used in a traditional classroom setting or for homeschooling. In addition to the texts, there are also interactive quizzes and exercises to help reinforce the material covered in the books.
There are plenty of great resources available online to help kids with math. By using these websites, your child will be sure to improve their math skills in no time!
3 Math Websites for Kids That Will Keep Them entertained and Engaged
In a world where kids are bombarded with an endless amount of screen time, it’s hard to find websites that will not only capture their attention but also teach them something valuable. When it comes to math, there are a ton of websites out there that focus on drills and memorization, but those can get boring really fast. The websites listed below are interactive, engaging, and just plain fun for kids!
- Math Playground (mathplayground.com) – This website has a little bit of everything for math learners of all ages. There are logic puzzles, math games, and even step-by-step tutorials for more difficult concepts. Kids can spend hours on this site without even realizing they’re learning!
- Cool Math Games (coolmathgames.com) – As the name suggests, this website is chock-full of cool math games that will have kids begging to play more. From racing games to puzzles to strategy games, there’s something here for everyone. And best of all, the games actually teach kids valuable math skills!
- Khan Academy (khanacademy.org) – This website offers a more traditional approach to learning math with lessons and practice problems. However, don’t be fooled by the boring name – Khan Academy also has some fun and interactive videos that make learning math concepts a breeze.
Useful Websites to Help Kids with Math Homework
It can be difficult for parents to help their kids with math homework; after all, it’s been a while since they were in school and the math curriculum has changed significantly over the years. Fortunately, there are a number of websites designed specifically to help kids (and adults!) brush up on their math skills. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most useful websites out there.
Math.com is one of the best resources for helping kids understand basic math concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The website also offers practice quizzes, worksheets, tutorials, and other helpful resources that can help kids get better acquainted with math. Plus, Math.com features an extensive library of articles written by experts in various fields of mathematics and a forum where users can ask questions about specific topics or problems they may be struggling with.
Another great resource for helping kids with math is Khan Academy. On this website, users can access thousands of videos that explain various mathematical concepts in simple terms and provide examples of how to solve certain types of problems. Unlike many other websites out there, Khan Academy also offers personalized learning plans tailored to each individual student’s needs so they can focus on the areas where they need the most help.
MathTV is another great website for helping kids learn and master math concepts quickly and efficiently. This site offers video lessons covering everything from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus topics as well as practice tests and quizzes to test your knowledge on any given subject matter. MathTV also provides users with access to online tutors who can answer any questions you may have regarding specific topics or problems you may be struggling with.
No matter what kind of math help your child needs—whether it’s a refresher on basic arithmetic or assistance mastering more complex algebraic equations—there’s bound to be a website out there that can provide them with the resources they need to succeed in their studies. The websites listed above are just a few examples; do some research online and you’re sure to find more great resources for helping your child excel at math!
There are a ton of great math websites out there for kids, but the three listed above are definitely some of the best. With interactive games, step-by-step tutorials, and videos that make learning fun, these websites will have kids engaged and excited about math in no time!